[Rd] Parametrized Vignettest in R packages

Witold E Wolski wewol@ki @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Jul 2 17:22:54 CEST 2018

Hello,

Thank you for the questions as well as remaining me of the default
parameters in the yaml session.
Indeed this seems to be the solution.

But how would I assign package data as a default parameter?
So originally I thought to render the markdown with :

<code>
data(sample_analysis)
data(skylineconfig)
x <- rmarkdown::render("report.Rmd", output_format = "html_document",
                      params = list(data = sample_analysis,
                                    configuration =
skylineconfig),envir = new.env())
<code>

I do not think I can write:

params:
  configuration: !r data(sample_analysis)
  data: !r data(skylineconfig)

since data does not return the package just puts them in the env as a
side effect. Is there a different base function to achieve it.

Thank you
Witek

--
Witold Eryk Wolski