[Rd] Parametrized Vignettest in R packages

Duncan Murdoch murdoch@dunc@n @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Jul 2 16:56:10 CEST 2018

On 02/07/2018 10:30 AM, Witold E Wolski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a package which includes some parameterized r-markdown report
> which I would also like to build as package vignettes.
>
> Is there a way to run the parameterized vignette creation with the
> package build or package check?

Doesn't the usual method work?  You can specify defaults for parameters
in the YAML header; I'd expect those to be the parameter values that get
used.

You can give instructions to your users on how to rebuild the reports
with different parameters.

Duncan Murdoch