[Rd] MetaCran website v1.0.0-alpha

Tim Triche, Jr. tim.triche at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:00:01 CEST 2015

Or maybe it would be sensible to ask GitHub if they can fix this.

If it's a common-ish use case (e.g. for mirrors), it's not something that
should be terribly challenging engineering-wise, and it would prevent a lot
of hooha.

Funfact: GitHub is run and staffed by actual people, most of them pretty
cool

Statistics is the grammar of science.
Karl Pearson <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grammar_of_Science>