[Rd] MetaCran website v1.0.0-alpha

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Tue May 26 18:25:37 CEST 2015

I cannot speak for other package authors, but for all my own packages,
I have provided the BugReports field in DESCRIPTION that points to the
Github issues page. You can probably use this field to check if a
package is on Github or not. If it is, you may just fork the original
repo instead of creating a new one from the CRAN package. I'm not sure
how technically difficult it would be for you. Thanks for the
wonderful work!

Regards,
Yihui
--