[Rd] MetaCran website v1.0.0-alpha

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Tue May 26 02:28:44 CEST 2015

One issue I have with this is that it doesn't point to the original GitHub repositories of the packages, so you end up with additional repositories on Github in Gabor's name that have nothing to do with the actual Github repositories of the packages. I understand that it's technically necessary, but I fear it will lead to a lot of confusion...