[Rd] MetaCran website v1.0.0-alpha

Tim Triche, Jr. tim.triche at gmail.com
Sun May 24 23:23:42 CEST 2015

> Please tell me what you think.

I think it is awesome, just like the CRAN-github bridge.

It would be cool if you provided CRAN authors with instructions on how to
fork the CRAN-github clones of the source code so that I don't have to
retarget pull requests ;-)

In conclusion, keep up the great work

Statistics is the grammar of science.
Karl Pearson <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grammar_of_Science>