[Rd] Straight-quotes for usage and examples sections in PDF docs?

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 23:02:30 CEST 2012

There's a trivial variation named Inconsolata-dz,
http://nodnod.net/2009/feb/12/adding-straight-single-and-double-quotes-inconsola/
which I've used happily with XeTeX; maybe R can use it in place of the
original if you rename it Inconsolata, but that would presumably be
against the font licence.

baptiste