[Rd] Task View for Marketing

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at wu-wien.ac.at
Sat Dec 5 04:20:36 CET 2009

Charlotte:

> I was wondering if a task view for marketing would be a good idea????

Maybe, do you want to volunteer to maintain it?

> I realise that it would have some overlap with other task views.
> Social science, cluster and multivariate are the most obvious ones.

Yes. I'm not sure how a new "Marketing" view would fit in the mix but
maybe you have some more precise ideas.

If you would be willing to write such a view and maintain it in the
future, then I suggest that you put together a list of packages and some
rough ideas for text and how the marketing view would add to the views
named above. Send me the ideas (off-list) and then we can decide whether
to go on or not.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Best,