[Rd] bug in function rpart (PR#9245)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 22 18:45:30 CEST 2006

You have not given a reproducible example, and you are specifically asked
not to use R-bugs for contributed packages.

Unless you are able to produce a reproducible example and send it to me as
maintainer, there is nothing I can do, not even to know if you are using
rpart correctly.

Please do study the FAQ and posting guide.