[Rd] Computer algebra in R - would that be an idea??

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Jul 17 21:05:52 CEST 2005

On 17 July 2005 at 20:55, Ayal Pinkus wrote:
| > R builds fine under Windows (though you need to pay attention to
[...]
| Ok. Unfortunately I work on a Mac OS X at home (I have access to
| Windows, MS DevStudio

Why didn't you say so earlier? :)

I don't do Mac OS X, so can't help. There is a special interest group
r-sig-mac with its own mailing list -- ask there. But several R Core members
develop on Mac OS X as well so it seem fair to infer that it is possible.

| If I understood correctly you go the COM route for integration on
| Windows?

I doubt that.

Dirk

--
Statistics: The (futile) attempt to offer certainty about uncertainty.
         -- Roger Koenker, 'Dictionary of Received Ideas of Statistics'