[ESS] M-n s is undefined

Ottorino ottor|no-|uc@@p@nt@n| @end|ng |rom un|||@|t
Wed Jun 29 14:08:28 CEST 2016

Hi Christopher

I'm in the very same situation; wanting to learn knitr and to be
productive with Sweave as usual.
I use two alternative emacs configuration

New configuration,

emacs (from terminal)
and it starts with a fairly complicate (at least for me) emacs init (you
can find it here, https://github.com/kjhealy) which uses org and
polymode and knitr and ... and . and..

Old configuration,
emacs -q -l ~/.emacs.d/ALT/.emacsOLD (from terminal)

which start emacs the way I was used to with Sweave ( M-n-s, M-n P are
working).

I can send you my init files of the second configuration which was taken
By Vincent Goulet ans modified to my taste/need.

Hope this helps
Ottorino

Ottorino-Luca Pantani, Università di Firenze
Dip.to di Scienze delle Produzioni Agroalimentari e dell'Ambiente (DISPAA)
P.zle Cascine 28 50144 Firenze Italia
Mint 17.1 Rebecca -- Cinnamon GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86-64-pc-linux-gnu,
GTK+ Version 3.10.7)
ESS version 16.04 -- R 3.3.1