[ESS] unable to start device X11

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 00:59:57 CEST 2014

This is unlikely to have anything to do with ESS.

Try M-x shell RET and then R in there and see if you can reproduce the
problem there. Try the same from OS terminal.

Googling for "Error in .External2(C_X11, d$display" give a bunch of
results on different platforms, so it's most likely an R issue.

  Vitalie