[ESS] Error loading R mode

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:16:55 CEST 2014

This is one of those gost errors that people report
sometimes. with-silent-modifications is there but the errors says it is
not. It is usually caused by some sort of mismatch of emacs version
during compilations. Have you compiled your ess with an older version of
emacs? Try loading ESS from sourse directly.

   Vitalie