[ESS] Error loading R mode

Lucas Holland hollandlucas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:22:44 CEST 2014

Hello Vitalie,

thanks for your reply. I’m not aware of the emacs version I used to compile it. I simply followed the instructions, adjusting the Makeconf so it points to the emacs I use (i. e. the one in the /Applications) directory.

How do I go about loading ESS from source directly (sorry, I’m quite new to the world of emacs)?

Thanks again!

Lucas