[ESS] Little troubles with Emacs for Windows and ESS

Frede Aakmann Tøgersen frtog at vestas.com
Tue Jan 26 08:47:39 CET 2010

I think that if Paul tries to go to the iESS buffer and just do a <RETURN> at the R prompt the tktcl window will show up. I believe that is a issue of event handling between Emacs, comint and R. You can see the same with the R graphics window especially when changing focuses between windows. I have seen this for years but gave soon up debugging it.

Yours sincerely / Venlig hilsen

Frede Aakmann Tøgersen
Statistician, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Modeling, Statistics and Risk Analysis
Wind & Site Competence Center

Technology R&D
T: +45 9730 5135
M: +45 2547 6050
frtog at vestas.com

Company reg. name: Vestas Wind Systems A/S.
This e-mail is subject to our e-mail disclaimer statement.
Please refer to http://www.vestas.com/legal/notice
If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender.