[ESS] Completion + Help (was John Fox init.el in mac OS)

Tiago R Magalhães tiago17 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:30:26 CEST 2007

Dear John, and other members of the mailing list

I tried to have your init.el file working, but just couldn't do it.
Meanwhile, looking for short-cuts, I have been able to compile a list of
short cuts.

Two problems I have not solved are:

(1) Completion,
which reports "last thing matched was not a buffer".

(2) C-c C-v does not opens help
and the help file are "messed up",
e.g.:

_^HE_^Hx_H^a_Hm_Hp
which actually when I copied it to this email it became (to my surprise…):
_E_x_a_m_p_l_e_s:

I have a MacBook Pro, Xemacs 21.4 (patch15); Ess 5.2.10

Any thoughs on this?

Again, thanks for the help of the mailing list

http://agitar-antes-de-usar.blogspot.com/