[ESS] John Fox init.el in mac OS (basic question)

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Oct 1 14:01:09 CEST 2007

Dear Tiago,

This init file was originally created for XEmacs under Windows, and it
hasn't been updated for a long time. I originally created the configuration
for relatively naïve users, who are now have access to Tinn-R. In any event,
I don't have a Mac on which to test the file.

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help.

John

John Fox, Professor
Department of Sociology