R process does not start correctly

William D. McCoy wdmccoy at geo.umass.edu
Wed Jan 29 18:35:27 CET 2003

For what it's worth, I don't think I have ever seen this behavior.
I use XEmacs and ESS every day, but I don't use the latest versions of
either.  I am now using XEmacs 21.1.14 and ESS 5.1.19.  So perhaps it
is something in versions more recent than those that produces the
problem.

--
William D. McCoy
Geosciences