R process does not start correctly

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Wed Jan 29 17:37:36 CET 2003

    >> Hmm,
    >> can anyone else confirm to have seen this "many times"?
    >> Could it be that it is an Xemacs problem?
    >>
    >> I think I have never seen this (for a long time at least),
    >> and I haven't been using Xemacs for a similar length of time...
    >>
    >> Martin
    SE> I don't think I've seen this either;  I too mostly use Emacs though,
    SE> rather than XEmacs.

I do believe it is XEmacs related -- and I think this confirms it.

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini at u.washington.edu
FHCRC/SCHARP/HIV Vaccine Trials Net	rossini at scharp.org
-------------- http://software.biostat.washington.edu/ ----------------
FHCRC: M: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW:   Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX
(my tuesday/wednesday/friday locations are completely unpredictable.)