[BioC] Tigre Package question

Antti Honkela antti.honkela at hiit.fi
Thu Feb 6 07:32:28 CET 2014

Dear Anisha,

GPLearn function expects the data (your MyExpressionSet) to be an
ExpressionTimeSeries object that you can create using functions
processData() or processRawData(). Can you please make sure you are
passing it the correct kind of object, as a wrong kind of object could
cause an error like you describe?

Furthermore, in your example you specify a model with a regulating TF
but no targets. You should add some targets to get a sensible model. For
screening candidate targets GPRankTargets() provides an easier option
than GPLearn().

Thanks a lot for your report, I will update the package to make the
error message more informative!

Antti

On 2014-02-05 21:47 , Solanki, Anisha wrote:

> When I tried to run the GPLearn command with my expression set it gives me an error
>
> model <- GPLearn(MyExpressionSet, TF="ENSMUSG00000001300", useGpdisim=TRUE, quiet=TRUE)
>
> "Error in yvar[[1]] :subscript out of bounds".
>
> Please advise
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Antti Honkela
antti.honkela at hiit.fi   -   http://www.hiit.fi/u/ahonkela/