[BioC] metabolite to gene - mapping

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Mar 20 20:38:22 CET 2013

Hi Richard,

The Reactome.db package contains the entire reactome database.  It is
not all exposed via select (on account of the fact that reactome is so
enormous).  But by using the DBI and RSQLite packages, along with the
included database connection, you should be able to get out anything
from there that you wanted to extract.

And if you are willing to help me find the thing you wish to expose (the
reactome database schema is quite complex), I can probably help you make
it accessible via select.

   Marc