[BioC] edgeR: new defaults of estimateTagwiseDisp and exactTest

Zhuzhu Zhang zhuzhuz at email.unc.edu
Tue Mar 12 21:14:58 CET 2013

Dear Gordon,

Thank you very much for your reply. That was greatly helpful.

For prion.df, would you recommend that the user use the default value in
the current version, or choose it differently for different datasets
since it varies as the data size changes? If the latter, would the same
principle of choosing prior.n be applied?

Thanks,
Zhuzhu