[BioC] Problems installing EBImage package

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Mar 27 18:39:34 CEST 2012

Dear Marco

my first suggestion is to upgrade to a more recent R, i.e. either R
version 2.14.2 from 2012-02-29, or R 2.15.0 which is scheduled for March
30, if you can wait a few more days.

Then, to make sure that you build your R from source using the same
system resources (e.g. C compiler) as you use to build gtk+-2.0 and
ImageMagick.

Would you mind trying these and then report back whether or not that
solved your problem?

	best wishes
	Wolfgang

Mar/27/12 6:14 PM, Marco Sassi [guest] scripsit::