[BioC] Problems using arrayQualityMetrics

Syed Haider syed.haider at oicr.on.ca
Fri Mar 23 01:04:12 CET 2012

Dear Wolfgang,

Ros's computer definitely needs an upgrade. However, looking breifly
into this, here is the offending line of code from

size = annotateSvgMatplot(svgtemp, nameimg, annotationInfo=qm$svg)

The above fails while generating pca.svg and rnadeg.svg. Interestingly
density.svg comes out *okish*. The density plot looks correct but
without axis-labels and legends. All other figures are fine too,
including the pdf equivalent of all svgs.