[BioC] Problems using arrayQualityMetrics

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Fri Mar 23 09:12:11 CET 2012

Dear Syed

thanks! With what version of 'arrayQualityMetrics' did you experience
this? As far as I can tell, the function 'annotateSvgMatplot' was last
used in Bioconductor release 2.7 from autumn 2010.

To use this package, please, please use a *current version of R,
Bioconductor, and the cairo graphics* library.

Please do not expect that any old combination of these components will
work together. Also, you would be missing out on the cool new features.

I recommend using
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/arrayQualityMetrics.html,
which is close to release.

PS - OKish looking plots are one thing, but SVGAnnotation postprocesses
the SVG code for the plots and requires that that code is quite
precisely as expected.

Enjoy,
	Wolfgang

Mar/23/12 1:04 AM, Syed Haider scripsit::