[BioC] heatmap.2 function and the scale option

john herbert arraystruggles at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:51:18 CEST 2011

Dear Ales,
Thank you for your reply. If I ask myself the same question, I can see
there is a lot of variation between groups. So, although I have 12
subjects per group and hence significant biological replicates, I am
only finding one or two significant deferentially expressed genes. So
the variability is looking like the reason I don't get nice heatmaps.

The information I have is like log2 fold change. So the the CT of a
gene, minus the CT of the control gene and this value to log2 scale. I
think it is similar to log 2 fold change like MA in microarray.