[BioC] Agi4x44PreProcess package: Error in build.est

Jon Mohl jon.mohl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:03:58 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am currently getting a error when trying to use the build.est
function of the Agi4x44PreProcess package.  The error is as follows:

Error in build.eset(tdPROC, targets, makePLOT = FALSE,
annotation.package = "hgug4112a.db") :
  rownames in pData(targets) different from colnames RGlist$G

Here is the command I have given:

esetPROC = build.eset(tdPROC, targets, makePLOT = FALSE,
annotation.package="hgug4112a.db")

I have followed the example within the Agi4x44PreProcess.pdf manual,
and thus far this is the only problem I have run into.  For reference,
I am running R 2.10.1.

Thanks for your help,

Jon Mohl