[BioC] Addition of Orangutan genome to BSgenomes

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Fri Nov 18 17:39:42 CET 2011

Hi Colm,

Sorry for the delayed response.  It looks like the orangutan genome is
available at UCSC (you may have already known this). The best way to
proceed is to follow the 'How to forge a BSgenome data package' you
mentioned below. Building the package on your Unix machine is fine. A
packaged forged by following these directions will be made available on
all platforms.

Let us know if you have questions or run into problems.

Valerie