[BioC] Two channel data vs. one colour data for PCA, heatmaps and clustering

mjonczyk mjonczyk at biol.uw.edu.pl
Mon Nov 14 11:52:10 CET 2011

Dear John,

I suppose that for the two-colour experiment you have also "A" (average
expression) values.
I don't know what package you have used but limma has RG.MA function
which transforms MA data to RG (i.e. unlogged intensities).
So you could construct MAlist object from your data, transform it to
RGlist,
(maybe take a log2) and you will have data for both channels.

HTH,
Maciej Jończyk

--
Maciej Jonczyk,
Department of Plant Molecular Ecophysiology