[BioC] NucleR: processReads/solveUserSEW0 - Error

Oscar Flores oflores at mmb.pcb.ub.es
Thu Nov 3 14:14:29 CET 2011

So this error happens here, no?

res = RangedData(IRanges(start=position(ar),width=width(ar)),
strand=strand(ar),space=ar at chromosome)

If this is the case the problem is not in nucleR, maybe there are some
rows in a strange format in the AlignedRead (could be due the multiple
format changes) that may avoid the conversion to the RangedData. Maybe I
can detect them and skip those cases, but I would need to see what's
happening in that odd case.

Let me know if there's something I can do.

Regards,

Oscar