[BioC] NucleR: processReads/solveUserSEW0 - Error

Stefanie Ververs stefanie.ververs at fh-stralsund.de
Thu Nov 3 13:58:52 CET 2011

Hi Oscar,

thanks for your quick answer  - I think I would have contacted you, if
there were no answers on the bioconductor-mailinglist.

I just tried the workaround as you suggested, but I got the same error
again:
Fehler in solveUserSEW0(start = start, end = end, width = width) :
   solving row 16512893: range cannot be determined from the supplied
arguments (too many NAs)
Calls: RangedData -> is -> IRanges -> solveUserSEW0 -> .Call

I'll think about how to show you the data (it's hosted  and processed
with Galaxy, so it might be possible to share it.)

Regards,

Steffi