[BioC] Problem with EBImage installation on windows 7

Evan Misshula emisshula at jjay.cuny.edu
Tue Jan 25 15:40:16 CET 2011

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/abind/index.html

Abind is a dependency for bioconductor.  Install the package Abind.  Then at the R prompt type library(abind).  It should return another r prompt '>'.   If you type abind at the prompt.  It will scroll through the code now.  Then repeat your library(EBImage) command.

Please cc: the email list with your result so people can find this thread and not give up.

Best,

Evan Misshula
CUNY John Jay