[BioC] Cell cycle analysis

Greg Finak gfinak at fhcrc.org
Sat Jan 22 02:34:52 CET 2011

Hi, Annette

Are you referring to 1D mixtures? The flowClust package should easily be up to the task (http://bioconductor.org/help/bioc-views/2.8/bioc/html/flowClust.html), have you tried that? Even if your data is multidimensional, flowClust is designed expressly for fitting multidimensional mixtures.

> This might be because I'm also getting blanks for many of the "reference manuals."  Have I missed something?
Forgive me for asking a naive question, but what are the "reference manuals" in this context?

Cheers,

Greg Finak, PhD
Post-doctoral Research Associate
PS Statistics, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Seattle, WA
(206)667-3116
gfinak at fhcrc.org