[BioC] expression set object for metaanalysis

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 21:59:10 CET 2011

Your
  rma_data_selected
is already an ExpressionSet (try class(rma_data_selected)), so you
already have what you want.

Otherwise, your call
  data1<-new("ExpressionSet",exprs=rma_data_selected,phenodata=pData,annotation="hgu133a2")
should be something like
  data1<-new("ExpressionSet",exprs=exprs(rma_data_selected),phenoData=phenoData(rma_data_selected),annotation="hgu133a2")

(I think it is phenoData and not phenodata, but my memory might fail me)

Kasper