[BioC] Using Gostats on a new organism

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue Jun 15 18:24:46 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

If you cannot find a .db package for your model organism of choice, then
you might want to look at the vignette titled "Hypergeometric tests for
less common model organisms" in the GOstats package.  You can see this
vignette online right here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/GOstats/inst/doc/GOstatsForUnsupportedOrganisms.pdf

  Marc