[BioC] Agilent G4112A Arrays

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Mon Jan 25 21:06:06 CET 2010

Hi Chuming

if you want to work with the approximation that M-values have equal
variances, then preprocessing the data with a method that provides
variance stabilisation (e.g. vsn) will likely be useful.

Furthermore, it might be useful to discard a fraction of genes with low
A-values, since they are more likely to be either not expressed, or so
weakly expressed that you would find it more difficult to validate them.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Best wishes
      Wolfgang