[BioC] Agilent G4112A Arrays

Chuming Chen chumingchen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:50:50 CET 2010

Hi Francois:

The experiment was done five years old. I am just trying to do some
analysis.

This experiment was performed on human colonic crypts.  They were
microdissected into two parts - the top 9/10 and the bottom 1/10.  Thus
in my target file, T or B stands for top or bottom and the number after
it represents patients 1-5. I guess it belongs to the strange one you
mentioned.

I am trying to find out the differentially expressed genes for at least
B1 vs T1, B2 vs T2 etc. There is probably no way to find out the
differentially expressed genes for other pairs of contrasts.

Thanks,

Chuming