[BioC] Agilent G4112A Arrays

Chuming Chen chumingchen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:53:47 CET 2010

Hi Prashantha,

Thank you for your suggestion. My target file is as below. Although I
couldn't fit a linear model, I still wonder whether I can do some
statistic on M (log ratio) values and use the p-value to get the
differentially expressed genes.

SlideNumber    FileName    Cy3    Cy5
1    B1vsT1.txt    B1    T1
2    B2vsT2.txt    B2    T2