[BioC] Biological duplicates

ab19 at sanger.ac.uk ab19 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Mar 27 11:04:33 CET 2009

Hello,

I am working with a set of Affymetrix arrays, all of the same type, among
which there is for each sample a biological duplicate. I was wondering
when I should "group" the duplicates : before normalizing ? After ? I
can't either find how to do it properly, do you have suggestions ?

Thanks a lot for the help you may provide !

Amelie