[BioC] arrayQualityMetrics -weighted bad spots Imagene files

audrey at ebi.ac.uk audrey at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 27 10:09:35 CET 2009

Hi Louise,

On the spatial distribution plot given by arrayQualityMetrics, you should
have black squares for missing values as well. For the other plots, the
missing values are disregarded.
arrayQualityMetrics does not treat specially the missing values in the
evaluation of the outlier arrays. I mean, if an array has more missing
values than the others, it will not be weighted or anything. But, it will
naturally contributes to its difference with the other arrays.

Hope that helps,
Audrey