[BioC] CDFs for the HT Rat 230 PM Array

Mark Robinson mrobinson at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Mar 26 22:15:31 CET 2009

Hi Nandini.

You can find the CDF *file* from the Affymetrix web page.

Somehow get your self to the following:
Home > Products & Services > Arrays > HT RG-230 PM Array Plate

and click on the "Tools & Data" tab.

Under "Library Files", you'll see:
HT RG-230 PM Array Plate (zip, 10 MB)

... and there is a CDF file in that package.

The BioC 2.4 release is quite soon, where you'll have the CDF *environment*.

As far as text file --> ExpressionSet goes, have a look at:
?readExpressionSet (Biobase package)

Cheers,
Mark