[BioC] Agilent miRNA

Marten Jäger marten.jaeger at charite.de
Mon Mar 23 09:14:01 CET 2009

Hi Paulo,

I had the same problem. I solved it by modifie the read.AgilentFE function
(Agi4x44ProProcess) by removing the stop point for "Sequence and
chr_coord" and additionally set "dd$genes=ddaux$genes[,c(4:8)]". This way
at least the data reading works and one can use the normalization
step(vsn). Mapping won't work due to the missing map-db and the filtering
is still making Problems. But this can be solved by manualy filter the
results. The RGlist contains all needed Flags.
Hope this was helpful.

Marten