[BioC] Error when loading xps

Michael Walter michael.walter at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Mar 20 14:14:37 CET 2009

Dear List,

I'd like to use the xps package for th eAffy Hugene 1.0 ST array. I installed root and the package xps. however, when I try to load the package in R I get the error message pasted below (partially in German. Sorry for that). Any input is appreciated.

Mike

> library(xps)
Error in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...) :
  kann shared library 'C:/Programme/R/R-2.8.1/library/xps/libs/xps.dll' nicht laden:
 LoadLibrary failure:  Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden.

Fehler: Laden von Paket/Namensraum für 'xps' fehlgeschlagen

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.8.1 (2008-12-22)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=German_Germany.1252;LC_CTYPE=German_Germany.1252;LC_MONETARY=German_Germany.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=German_Germany.1252

attached base packages:

[1] tools_2.8.1