[BioC] Getting additional columns from Imagene files with read.maimages from limma

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Mar 19 23:50:01 CET 2009

Dear Peder,

The first issue you raise is not a problem.  You can access components
whose names contain spaces simply by quoting the names:

   RG$other[["G Signal Stdev"]]
   RG$other[[1]]
   RG$other$"G Signal Stdev"

The second issue, assigning rownames to an RGList object with 'other'
columns, is a bug.  I've committed a fix to Bioconductor in limma 2.16.5
this morning.  You should be able to reinstall the new version of limma in
a couple of days.

Best wishes
Gordon