[BioC] flowCore: logicle transformation of flow cytometry data

fhahne at fhcrc.org fhahne at fhcrc.org
Tue Mar 17 23:53:55 CET 2009

Hi Pyne, Nishant,
I think the R wrapper should coerce the input to numeric. Integer
values aren't that uncommon in flow data, although in a flowFrame they
will always be stored as floating points. To most R users the notion
of data types is not that relevant (after all, R automatically coerces
in most cases), and this seems to be one of the places where a
slightly more intelligent software doesn't hurt.
Florian