[BioC] 2 sample t test using xps package

Wang, Yonghong (NIH/NCI) [C] wangyong at mail.nih.gov
Tue Mar 10 21:04:41 CET 2009

Dear Christian:
Thanks for the help to my previous question. So far I have gone through
all normalization and filtering steps and ready to do the t test. When I
did the normalization, I use all 30 exon array files, but for the t
test, I would like to leave some files out, in this case, is there a way
to code this information in the "unifilter" function "group = " option
without rerun the script again? Another minor question is about
"PreFilter" lothreshold and hithreshold options. Even though I have read
the manual of the package, I still have trouble of understanding the
detailed definition (or calculation) of these two cutoff. Would you
please give me a lit bit more explanations.

Thanks again

Best regards

Yonghong