[BioC] How to generate the CDF files for Arabidopsis Tiling Arrays

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 6 14:17:21 CET 2009

Dear Tao Zhen

for transcript mapping, you could have a look at the papers cited below,
and the vignettes of the "tilingArray" package. But this is not the only
way to do it, and it will not work for you out of the box, you will need
to spend effort on adapting it to your arrays and your experimental design.

Huber W., Toedling J., Steinmetz L. M. (2006) Transcript mapping with
high-density oligonucleotide tiling arrays. Bioinformatics 22(16):
1963-1970.

Antisense artifacts in transcriptome microarray experiments are resolved
by actinomycin D. Perocchi F, Xu Z, Clauder-Münster S, Steinmetz LM.
Nucleic Acids Res. 2007;35(19):e128. PMID: 17897965

Best wishes
      Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber, EMBL-EBI, http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber