[BioC] Problem with hgu133plus2.db package

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Tue Jun 16 17:27:08 CEST 2009

Hi Morten --

Morten Hansen wrote:
> Hi Martin
>
> Yes - my package is using a namespace.
>
> Everything worked fine after adding your suggestions to the DESCRIPTION and NAMESPACE files.
>
> I need all the info in the hgu133plus2GO2PROBE - I think...

I don't know what the function does, but I was supposing that you were
going to look at only a subset of the GO ids in the table, and then
perhaps you would subset the map using [, and perhaps mappedLkeys or the
 like to extract information

  mappedLkeys(hgu133plus2GO2PROBE[goids])

Basically, thinking that you only want a subset of the available
information, and that it would pay to get only the information you want.

Martin