[BioC] chipAlongChrom problem in Ringo

Jianping Jin jjin at email.unc.edu
Thu Jan 22 18:11:09 CET 2009

Hi list,

I ran into a problem using chipAlongChrom to visualize a Chip chip array
intensities:

> chipAlongChrom(X,chrom="5", probeAnno=probeAnno,gff=mm9genes2,
xlim=c(37.63e6, 37.64e6), ylim=c(-3,5), paletteName="S
et2")
Getting probe intensities in selected regions..,
Preparing color scheme...
Plotting intensities...
Obtain genomic features...
Warning messages:
1: In chipAlongChrom(X, chrom = "5", probeAnno = probeAnno, gff =
mm9genes2,  :
  The identifiers of 28 reporters in the region to plot are not found as
'featureNames' of X

2: In chipAlongChrom(X, chrom = "5", probeAnno = probeAnno, gff =
mm9genes2,  :
  Only NA values in specified region.

A plot came up and could display everything except intensity data which are
supposed to center around the dashed zero line. This function uses gff,
probeAnno and expression set files. What file(s) should I check, or a
script issue?

Thanks,

Jianping

##################################