[BioC] org.Hs.eg.db -- Entrez ID to Gene Symbol conversion

Seraya Maouche maouche at chups.jussieu.fr
Mon Feb 23 12:22:32 CET 2009

Dear Tim,
I think it's not due to something wrong in your code. As you know, the
"official symbol" for Mtor gene is FRAP1 and this gene has several gene
alias including FRAP; MTOR; FRAP2; RAFT1; RAPT1; FLJ44809; FRAP1, so I think
that in your table, the gene is represented with different symbol. Try to
search with Entrez id (2475)

Best regards,
Seraya

Seraya Maouche
PhD candidate & computer sciences engineer
INSERM U937
Faculté de Médecine Pitié-Salpêtrière
91 Boulevard de l'Hôpital
75634 PARIS cedex 13